abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Three weeks without internet - LOST
GSWoInternet
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

My internet has been down since the end of last month (28.08.17). 

I have made it a point to call the Vodafone hotline almost every other day and endure the caterwauling that Vodafone prides itself for Music on Hold, while I wait for someone to connect, just to inform me to have some patience, which at this point has run quite thin.

As of today (16.09.17), I sense that Vodafone has lost interest in restoring my internet connectivity. I have not heard back anything, positive or otherwise, from Vodafone as to when my connection would be restored. 

My contract runs until 23.08.2018, and I wish to ask the good folks here in the forum as to how I may sever the contract so that I am free to choose other ISPs. I would rather pay to be online, rather than be tied down to Vodafone. 

Also, I don't see my internet being restored the next week either, that bring the internet free days to 30. I wish to ask the souls that read this rant - Is this normal?

I have tried all the standard troubleshooting techniques and done that every week, on the instructions of your "Netz-expert", and both of us are convinced that there is nothing that I could do, sitting at my home, to connect to the internet. 

Any advice as to how I may proceed hereon would be appreciated. 

2 Antworten 2
GSWoInternet
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

An update.

As of 18.09.17, my internet lives again. The comments on the complaint that has been closed states that my internet was fixed on 14.09.17, which is clearly not true. At this point, pleased that I have internet, and in no mood to debate as to when my internet was restored. 

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi GSWoInternet,

I'm sorry that you were not able to use your DSL connection and glad it had been solved in the meantime.

I close this thread. If you need further assistance on this topic, send me a private message (click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden)

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!