Port forwarding with new WLAN-Kabelrouter from Red Internet & Phone Cable package
PatriceJD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo,

I am sorry to write in english but as of today my german is near to 0.

I am a Vodafone Kable customer for 2 months now and I got as router the new WLAN-Kabelrouter.

I am the owner of a QNAP NAS and I would need to open ports of the WLAN-Kabelrouter in order to redirect them to the NAS.

The problem is that I have not be able to find the way to open the ports in the setting HTML page of the router (192.168.0.1).

Is there any way to do that?

Did I miss something or does the router to simple to do this kind of procedure and I will need to switch to the HomeBox FRITZ!Box 6490?

Thank you very much for you help.

Kind Regards

Patrice Joubert Doriol

18 Antworten 18
thomasschaefer
Royal-Techie
Royal-Techie
You should enable IPv6 on your NAS. You can now access your NAS via IPv6. In case of trouble with the routers firewall, write here again. But then please tell which router you exactly own.
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi PatriceJD,

have you tried to open the IPv6 access? Is it possible to connect with your NAS yet?

Wich router do you have?

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
PatriceJD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you very much for your answer.

I will try to open IPv6 on my NAS, I did not do that yet. I am not familiare with IPv6. Will I have then the possibility to forward the ports or is it automatic?

I am using the router from the basic package with no additional fees. The name is WLAN-Kablerouter WLAN-N-Router:
https://zuhauseplus.vodafone.de/internet-telefon/kabel/wlan-router/wlan-kabelrouter.html

Thank you very much for your fast answer.

Regards,

Patrice

Manu

Hi PatriceJD,

can you please have a look at the router, there should be a manufacturer name on it.

Please tell me, if you tried to open IPv6.

Best Regards, Manu

PatriceJD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Manu,

IPv6 on my NAS is open in stateless mode.

Here is the info ofthe router:

Firmware version:          01.01.117.01.EURO

Productname:                 Vodafone Docsis 3.1

AboutFirmwareVersion
01.01.117.01.EURO

AboutProductName
Vodafone Docsis 3.1

Thank you

Patrice

Sorry,

It seems that the model is Vodafone TG3442DE

Thank you

Patrice

Hello,

No answer for my problem? Even if IPv6 on my NAS is abilitated I don't have the possibility to forward the ports through the router interface.

The router model is Vodafone TG3442DE. At least it's the only information I have on the router.

Thank you very much for your help and support

Patrice

Manu

Hi PatriceJD,

Of course you'll get an answer, we're just not online 24 hours a day.

You can configure port mapping in the "Internet" section of the user interface. There you can enter which ports should be opened.

Have you tested this?

Best Regards, Manu

PatriceJD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Manu,

Sorry I didn't mean to push you.

In the Internet section of the router I have, there is only the ability to switch on/off the firewall even if I am in expert mode. That' the reason why I was asking at the beginning if there is a way to open the ports for this router because from the interface no section seems to allow this.

Thanks again for your support

Best Regards,

Patrice