abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

New DSL customer
Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I have several questions to ask.

A long story for my experience with Vodafone internet. I first booked a Cable internet for my home on around 7th June, since when I gave my address Vodafone website told me there was cable connection in my building and I had the option. One week later I had the router, but it turned out the internet didn't work. I contacted Vodafone and a technician came some days later, and he finally concluded that the cable connection is NOT available in my building. So I had to call Vodafone and changed my contract to DSL, which the DSL contract has been confirmed on 29th June, and also the operator who changed my contract to DSL told me I would get a free LTE internet solution during the time I wait for DSL finally get set-up.

AND....however, until today 12th July, I haven't heard anything further from Vodafone, and I haven't received even the welcome letter of DSL, which in this case I don't even have my customer number so the service hotline is entirely useless (the line always asks for the customer nummer). Since I booked the DSL, it has been already 2 weeks, why there is nothing further proceeding on?? On vodafone website, it is mentioned that it takes 10-12 days to receive the letter, and never to mention the promised free LTE to use during this period...

Can someone check this situation and give some explanation please? Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Jens,

PM has been sent. I have received only a confirmation letter via Email at the same day (29th June) when I ordered the DSL contract, and there is only a Auftragnummer included in that email, and no customer number. And after this email, I have received anything else from Vodafone.

Thank you

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Jaaj24,

the welcome letter is sent via e-mail. Please check your inbox and spam folder.

If you have a Sim card from us ( pre paid or credit)  we can book free data for you.

Just send me a private message. I need your name, address, tariff, customer password and your mobile phone number.

I will check the status of the order then.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Jens,

PM has been sent. I have received only a confirmation letter via Email at the same day (29th June) when I ordered the DSL contract, and there is only a Auftragnummer included in that email, and no customer number. And after this email, I have received anything else from Vodafone.

Thank you