abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Need Technical Person to solve DSL Connection problem
Malladi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Vodafone,

I had a ordered new DSL connection and received all the necessary fritz box router. But unfortunately I am unable to see the connection status to be unavailable. I have no idea is it because of the cable in my flat faulty or any other technical issue. I had connected the device as shown in the help videos. But was not helpful. I hope you understand my issue and provide technical person to solve this issue. Thank you.

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you really order a DSL internet connection, meaning that you connect to the internet using the telephone socket (and in so far have a FritzBox beginning with a 7-thousand number)?

Or did you order a cable internet connection, meaning that you connect to the internet using the antenna socket (and have got a FritzBox beginning with a 6-thousand number)?

In case of a DSL connection: Usually there is a timeslot where a technician will arrive to install and check the line - it should be named in your "Auftragsbestätigung". There is usually no way to get the box running without the technician as he will connect your line to the right port of the DSLAM.

In case of a cable connection: It's usually plug & play - no need for a technician. But if the box does not connect, you need to call the customer service and ask for a technician as the self-install failed.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I had ordered cabel internet connection. meaning i connect the frtizbox 64 ** series to anteena socket. As per the videos suggestion it can be plug and play. But i am unable to self install the device.