abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet speeds at 1.5Mbps with red 400
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My internet speed has been at 1.5mbps om red 400 for over 2 weeks. I've called 08001721212 and tried to get an english operator but was unsuccessful. What do I need to do.

Edit: @Rodalben thread moved to right board

10 Antworten 10
Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Rodalben,

you can explain it here. 🙂

Did you have the speed for the complete day or only in the evening? And with what connection did you test it, wifi or ethernet?

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
1.5Mbits and slower all day every day. I tested it both ethernet and wifi. Ethernet was 1.59Mbits. I have done 3 seperate tests a day, one at 0530, one at 1530 and one at 2200. All with same results. I have tried typical trouble shooting but still nothing. Thought I had something last night at about 0200 but was only for 10 minutes that I saw speeds above 1.5mbits. Eight now I'm at .22Mbits.
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I'm not satisfied with my internet. 2 weeks now and I haven't even been able to work online. My internet speeds have consistently been at a max of 1.59Mbps and it's usually around .68 or .89 Mbps. What do I need to do to get the speeds I pay for?
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Here is my latest speedtest  http://www.speedtest.net/result/7373176115 . 1.45Mbps Download and 24.1Mbps upload. The Speeds are unbearable !!!

Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Just did another speed test. 1.38Mbps download 19.5Mbps Upload. Going on 3 weeks of this. Dont want to sound like a complainer but this is unsatisfactory. 400Mbps connection and I'm getting 1.38Mbps download... I cant even work from home on this speed let a lone stream a video.
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
www.speedtest.net/result/7376022441

The most recent speed test done at 0556 clock. 0.14Mbps download and 21.87Mbps upload.

Can I please get help.
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Rodalben,

I'd like to have a look at your access. To do so, I will need your address and customer number. Please send both in a private message and reply again in this thread afterwards.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Private message sent
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

So, I'm still here, No word back yet, My Internet is still horrible ... The only difference i've had internet for 2 days .... Here is the latest Speed ​​Test:  http: // www .speedtest.net/result/7383283755

can i get a solution or terminate my contract if i am unable to get steady internet.