Antworten
Smart-Analyzer

Internet not working

[ Editiert ]

Hello,

I have an internet connection of Kabel Deutschland and the internet is not working since yesterday evening. I tried to call the customer care but as I can't convey my message to them as I can't speak German. I already tried to restart the router (Vodafone router) but it didn't help. Can you kindly help me in this regard? My customer no is -***.

Edit: In ein passendes Board verschoben und Kundennummer entfernt.

Smart-Analyzer

Betreff: Internet not working

[ Editiert ]

Hello,

I have an internet connection of Kabel Deutschland and the internet is not working since yesterday evening. I tried to call the customer care but as I can't convey my message to them as I can't speak German. I already tried to restart the router (Vodafone router) but it didn't help. Can you kindly help me in this regard? My customer no is -***.

Edit: Kundennummer entfernt.

Smart-Analyzer

Betreff: Internet not working

Hey,

I don't know why but somehow my message is being moderated while posting. Anyway I can't convey my message to the customer care as I can't speak German

Ex-Moderator

Re: Internet not working

Hi pijush_712,

Sorry for the late reply.

What is the situation like at the moment? If you still need help, just let me know.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Du befindest Dich im Community Archiv. Hier können Beiträge nicht mehr kommentiert werden. Helfen Dir die vorhandenen Infos nicht, benutz einfach die Suchfunktion.

Du bist neu in unserer Community?

Dann schau doch mal in unseren „Willkommensbeitrag“.