abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet goes out daily
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello I've tried to call tech support, but I speak English and none of the technicians do. My  internet 100 stops working almost every day, sometimes the whole day. The same issue happens to others in my same building.  

My modem does not stop rebooting, and then all of a sudden a few hours later it will work again. Once again at least three others on my floor have the same problem.

EDIT @Briank85 Moved from DSL to cable.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Briank85,

we have to send a technician for free. The signal is bad and the modem often looses the connection. If that is okay for you, than please send a PN with a mobile-number to arrange an appointment.

EDIT: Sorry, I did not notice, that you've already sent your number. The technician is ordred  Please tell me, if everything worked out.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Andre

Hey Briank85,

sorry to hear that your landline is not working properly.
If the issue affects multiple connections, there may be something faulty inside the house.

Feel free to send me a private message with your customer info (Customernumber, Mobilenumber & short discription of the error & router Led Status).

I will have a look if its necessary to open an individual incident ticket.

Sadly there is no dedicated english speaking hotline. Most agents should be able to handle a call nevertheless.

Best regards,
Andre

pRo-Marco

Hi Briank85,

we have to send a technician for free. The signal is bad and the modem often looses the connection. If that is okay for you, than please send a PN with a mobile-number to arrange an appointment.

EDIT: Sorry, I did not notice, that you've already sent your number. The technician is ordred  Please tell me, if everything worked out.

Kind regards

Marco