abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Conexion
MaximG
Youngster
Youngster

Yesterday the telecom guy came to check out connexion so we could install the router and have internt.
He checked it I install the rputer and it was working.
In the afternoon of the same day we disconected the router from the wall and connected it again and its not working anymore.
I already reset the router and it seems it doesnt recognize that the DSL cable is connected, and it is, so i cant install it again or anything because either the wall conection or the cable are not working...
We've been waiting for more than one month to get the guy to come and internet workes for 6 hours....
We need a new technician to come check the cable or the connetion right away.
This is unacceptable, after all the waiting because delays on the contract, etc, finally the guy comes and internet stops working that same day...

Edit; moved that thread to the right board.

1 Antwort 1
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@MaximG schrieb:

In the afternoon of the same day we disconected the router from the wall and connected it again and its not working anymore.

Leaving aside the "Never change an running system." thing: 

• Did you reconnect the (unforunately not precisely described/named) router to the same socket as before?
  • Are all/any of the lights on the (unforunately not precisely described/named) router on/flashing?  If so, which?

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.