Huge connection problems
foerra
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
  • What contract do you have? - Red Internet & Phone 1000  
  • Which modem / router do you use?  - Vodafone TG3442DE firmware version: 01.02.037.08.EURO.PC20  
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device ? - only use Vodafone router   
  • Which error occurs? - After 2-3 hours of work I have no internet. DOCSIS status is green and I have ip6 address on the status page of the router but no connection to the internet. Restarting modem fixes the problem for another 2-3 hours. On top of this during this 2-3 hours when I have internet I experience huge package loss and connection slowdown, even during browsing sometimes I see error in browser or images on a page only partially loaded.  
  • How is your terminal connected to the modem ? LAN win10 and WI-FI macOS, both have the same problem  
  • Which browser do you normally use? google  chrome  
  • What operating system do you have on your computer? win10, macOS  
  • Start and period of the disorder - problems started 2-3 weeks ago, but last week it became unacceptable    
  • What measures have been taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? - they told me to write here because my German skills are not enough to make a phone conversation.  
  • In which state do you live? - Berlin

I can live with connection slowdown for now because I understand the current situation, but no connection at all and problems with so simple tasks like open pages I would like to have fixed.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 10.51.20 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-04-28 at 10.51.32 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-04-28 at 10.51.40 AM.jpg

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello foerra,

Your connection is unfortunately affected by an interference signal. This leads to the slow speed, packet loss and aborts.

The technicians have already been able to locate the interference signal, but more extensive work is required to eliminate it.

Unfortunately, I cannot yet say by when the fault will be rectified.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Martin59

Hi foerra,

please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number by PN ?

Please let us know here as soon as you have sent the message.

Best regards, Martin

Hello Martin,
I sent data that you've requested through PM

Martin59

Hello foerra,

Your connection is unfortunately affected by an interference signal. This leads to the slow speed, packet loss and aborts.

The technicians have already been able to locate the interference signal, but more extensive work is required to eliminate it.

Unfortunately, I cannot yet say by when the fault will be rectified.

Best regards, Martin