abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Fernseher und Telefon wurden aus dem Netzwerk entfernt. Andere Geräte ok.
Anonym97895
Youngster
Youngster
Am 27. April um 20.30 Uhr funktionierte mein WLAN zu Hause gut mit 5 angeschlossenen Geräten. 5 Minuten später wurden mein Fernseher und mein Telefon aus dem Netzwerk entfernt und konnten das Netzwerk danach nicht mehr finden. Mein Laptop und das Telefon meiner Frau waren nicht betroffen. Was für ein Fehler ist das? Wie kann ich es reparieren?

Any help in English is appreciated. Rather upset about this

3 Antworten 3
RWA74
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Since yesterday there has been a disruption or repeated disruptions in the cable network. It is possible the connection problems of your devices are a result of this. Without knowing your network configuration, I would suggest that you switch off the affected devices, reboot your router once and wait until it has booted completely. Then turn the affected devices on again and see if they can connect. If not: reset the network settings of the devices or remove your WLAN from configuration and set it up again (if possible, you mention they didn't even list the WLAN)..

If that does not help check your WLAN settings on the router and maybe try to switch the channel of the WLAN (don't know if you have this option on your router) or set it to auto (if it isn't already).

As a last resort there is always the support (via Twitter/Facebook since the hotline seems to be overloaded). But currently this will take while (probably days or weeks). If you know someone with IT knowledge to ask him maybe would be the faster option.

Anonym97895
Youngster
Youngster
Thank you very much. I did try the rebooting of all the involved devices and made the devices forget that network and reset it. But it did not help. The strange thing is that my Samsung TV and ASUS phone were affected, by my Lenovo laptop, and my wife's iPhone and Macbook weren't. 

I will try the router setting check you mentioned when I get home. Thank you. 

Janice1
App-Professor
App-Professor
Hallo mbrs, 

wie lautet denn der aktuelle Stand der Dinge?
Hattest Du die Routereinstellungen noch einmal überprüft?

Liebste Grüße und bleib gesund! :hearts:

- Janice