Archiv_Störungsmeldungen-Internet-TV-Telefon-Kabel

Connected the modem. No internet.

Hi Guna,

in November 2017, you ordered the GigaTV . This is independent of the connection and of course continues to run. The Internet contract was terminated as discussed and no longer exists.

Kind regards

Marco

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Hi Marco,

Thank you for your reply.
Do i need to pay for Giga TV as well, is it included inside the internet contract? If yes how to cancel it? Please do advice.

Regards,
Guna
Mehr anzeigen

Hi Guna,

The app runs completely separately. You can cancel it via the contact form.

Kind regards

Marco

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Hi Marco,

Could you help to assist me for the cancellation, as im already back to my home country, and couldnt speak german, if in case i need to contact customer, please do advice.

Thank you

Guna
Mehr anzeigen

Hi Guna,

I canceled your contract about the GigaTV-App. It will end in November this year. Please pay the bill (26,98€€) Frustrierte Smiley Else it will be expensive. If you are in a European country, you can use the app there.

Kind regards

Marco

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Hi Marco,

Im in Malaysia at the moment, how do i pay from here, could you help to advise?

Thank you.

Regards,
Guna
Mehr anzeigen

Hey Guna,

do you have online banking so that you can do this with it? you can also enter your account data (IBAN) again in the customer portal, then your colleagues will debit it accordingly.

Regards

Tobias

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Hello Tobias,

I have already closed my Germany Sparkasse bank account after i left, is there any option where i can transfer the money from here? Im in Malaysia at the moment. Please do advise

Thank you

Guna
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hi Gunalen20,

You can transfer the money to the following account:

Deutsche Bank AG

IBAN: DE13 3807 0059 0045 3357 00

BIC: DEUTDEDK380

Regards

Wallace

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Hello Wallace,

Is the beneficiary or owner of the bank account under Vodafone?
Could you provide the full name of the account owner? Need it to transfer the money from Malaysia.

Thank you.

Regards,
Guna
Mehr anzeigen