Archiv_Störungsmeldungen-Internet-TV-Telefon-Kabel

Connected the modem. No internet.
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I#m having a problem, i have applied for a internet cable to my home, but once i connector the router and there is no internet connection, call vodafone and they sent technician, the technician checked and confirmed the kabel to my house is bad, no internet signal at all, so internet connection via kabel to my house is not possible, the told me he will call vodafone and explaine the situation, i just want to know the status at the moment.

Can anyone help me to check, as i cant speak english, i couldnt get help from customer service.

If internet via kabel not possible, is there any alternative? Please advise.

Thankyou.

EDIT: @gunalen1984 I made a new topic for you.

Mehr anzeigen
30 Antworten 30

Hi gunalen1984,

I like to watch it. Please send me a PN with your name, address and customer number. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello MArco,

I have already send you a private massage, please help to check.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gunalen

Mehr anzeigen

Hi Gunalen,

to get the connection up and running, we have to re-lay the cables. This is not possible through the insulation and the chimneys, because they are in operation. The owner also doesn't want us to lay the cables in the stairwell. Unfortunately, it will probably mean that we will not be able to make the connection and that the contract will be cancelled.

Kind regards

Marco

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the information, so should i need to return the router? 

Is there any other alternative? 

Please do advise

Regards,

Gunalen

Mehr anzeigen

Hi Gunalen,

at your address there is also DSL with 100MBit/s available. I don't know what the wiring is like.

You will also receive an official letter explaining the next steps.

Kind regards

Marco

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Marco,

I still havent receive any information yet from vodafone regarding the cancelation, neither E-mail nor official letter, could you help to check the status now?

Thank you.

Regards,

Guna

Mehr anzeigen

Hi Guna,

the reversal is still being processed. I can't tell you how long it takes. This always depends on the order volume. You can, however, take my reply as confirmation and order a DSL connection.

Kind regards

Marco

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Marco,

Noted and thank you.

Regards,

Guna

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Hello Marco,

I still receive email from Vodafone to settle my bills, as we know we already agreed to terminate my account, and i have already return the modem, please could you help to check my account status, TQ
Mehr anzeigen