Bad internet starting from 6pm week days and all day weekends
Quanco
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello dear Vodafon!

There is no patience left, so we decided to try to reach you out here. We tried to call, we tried to write you emails from the website, but either we got no response or the response was "You have to wait". Seems like some of Vodafon employees read this forum, so here is our sad story:

We live in a relatively new household (3+ years) and Vodafone's KD was the only option for us, we got our contract in winter 2016, first year it was absolutely fine, but afterwards it turned extremely bad, first with occasional laggspikes and then the internet became unusable starting from 5-6pm. Ping of 8.8.8.8 reached 200-300ms and the average was 80-100, connection timed out in 2 cases out of 20. We forgot about Netflix and all the other stuff like that as we though it will be fixed next week, next month, next next as we called Vodafone, wrote emails etc.

Around last Autumn we moved to 400Mbit tarif and the employee advised that it might help a bit, but apart from paying more we didn't notice any change, most often our download speed in the evenings barely reaches 5Mbit. As for the ping, attached screenshot from May 2018, such kind of connection doesn't allow even to surf the web properly.

On 28 of February we had a call and raised a ticket, Vodafon employee told us they are aware of the problem and it was going to be fixed by the end of June. We have been patiently waiting, still paying 40+ EUR each month for the half-day-working internet. June is over, even July is over, but the Internet is still of a sadly low quality in the evening and on weekends.

We think it would be fair to get a 50% compensation for at least half a year and an honest answer on the question "How long do we need to wait MORE for the problem to be fixed?", if it can't be fixed we would insist on closing our contract immediately. Noone would love to pay significant amount of money monthly receiving only half of promissed. 

Anxiously waiting for a response!

14 Antworten 14
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Quanco,

that doesn't sound good :/. Please send me your address and your customer number, so I can check on your access. Send the data in a private message and reply here afterwards.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
pRo-Marco

Hi Quanco,

currently the segment is still busy during the times you specify. We are currently working on the expansion. It is expected to be completed shortly. Please forgive the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hey Marco! 

We have been forgiving this inconvenience for a year paying a full amount of money. We have been hearing about this "expansion plan" for the same amount of time.

Is there any exact time?

Is there a way to get money back for only half-a-day service?

These "sorries" for the inconvenience are inappropriate in this particular case. 

Tobias

Hey,

the colleagues have mentioned here november, whether this really works then can not be said. I have credited you something... 😞

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi again!

This month the internet was still not of the quality we are paying for, could we also have refund as last month? 

Thanks

Jens
Administrator:in

Hello Quanco,

yes, i do it for you. 😉

And it's for the last and this month.

Regards.

Jens

Quanco
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi again!

The internet is ridiculously bad still, the same was last month. Should I write here every end of month? 

Download 0,31mb/s, upload 8,73 spectacular results

Jens

Hello Quanco,

we only have a message to solve it next month.

So i can give you a next refund for this and next month.

Regards

Jens

Quanco
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

These two months were as usual

When is it going to be fixed?

I heard June, then November, then December, now what? March 2019?

Can I have a refund, please?