3 days after upgrade my upload speed (2,99eur per month) and still without the correct upload speed!
radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey channel,
Last saturday (9/jan), I enabled the upload speed package (50mb for 2,99/month), and my home internet connection is still with the original speed (I have a cable RED 200mb/10mb).

I tried to restart my router, without success. Is there anything that I should do? I already received an email from vodafone (10/jan) confirming the upgrade, and also mentioning the billing will start from 10/jan (so should I expect it to work since 10/jan, right?)

My router is: Sagemcom FAST5460

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

i have looked at the connection. There is unfortunately a load in the upload area with you why you will probably not reach the 50 mbit, especially not at peak usage time. The colleagues are already working on an upgrade, but unfortunately it will still take some time.

I set up a ticket for you and attached it to the known ticket.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Could you please make a screenshot of the signal information of your router?

It should be located in an area being labelled as modem information or DOCSIS status and contain a long table with frequencies, signal strength values and error counters.

Here is the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/9aduWx7

Tobias

Hey,

i have looked at the connection. There is unfortunately a load in the upload area with you why you will probably not reach the 50 mbit, especially not at peak usage time. The colleagues are already working on an upgrade, but unfortunately it will still take some time.

I set up a ticket for you and attached it to the known ticket.

Regards

Tobias

tjhanks for help!

This also explain, why almost everyday I lost connection for 5-10min on evenings or weekends?

Also my avg upload speed today is only 6 and not 10 mbps. =/

Any idea how long will take to solve? Because I am already paying for the upgrade, right?

Tobias

Hey,

currently it's impossible to say. you can cancel the option monthly 🙂 and yes, it's possible that due to the load sometimes nothing works.

Regards

Tobias

Any good news about this? Just did a speed test and I got 185/7 mbps 😞 

Tobias

Hey,

sorry no, i cant tell you a date when it will be fixed. As i mentioned, you can cancel the uploadoption monthly.

Regards

Tobias

Hi,
Just tested today, and I got 16.5Mbps (Which is better than 10Mbps)
Is there anything that I can do to push this upgrade forward?

I really really need the 50Mbps upload, for work purpose! The only solution will be search for another internet provider?

Please help!