abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet
Anonym96598
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello all,

Today in the morning at 6:31 I received the following sms: 

Lieber Vodafone-Kunde, unser Service-Techniker ist in ca. 23 Minuten bei Ihnen.

Unsere Techniker sind unterwiesen und halten sich an Empfehlungen der Gesundheitsbehörden. So helfen auch Sie mit: Halten Sie 1,5 Meter Sicherheitsabstand und sorgen Sie für gute Durchlüftung in Ihrer Wohnung.

Sie kommen aus einem Corona-Risikogebiet? Oder Sie sind schon in Quarantäne oder haben Krankheitssymptome? Rufen Sie in diesen Fällen bitte unseren Service-Partner an.

Ihr Vodafone-Team

After that I lost my internet connection and it has not been still restored. Nobody came by the way but I see in my account the the technician did some number porting. I have no clue what was that.

What can be the root cause and how to solve it?

Thanks.

10 Antworten 10
Anonym92512
App-Professor
App-Professor
Can you briefly describe why a service technician should come to you? What was the order, what was the malfunction?
Anonym96598
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thank you for your reply.
I am a new client and I connected on Friday, 03.04.2020. Everything worked well. I have no idea why the technician came.
Anonym96598
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
This is what I have on my account for the today's visit:

Technikerinstallation vor Ort. Kein Versand erforderlich Zu portierende Nummer
Anonym92512
App-Professor
App-Professor
Does your router get a signal? It is shown in the menu? Connected to the Internet? Connected at what speed?
Anonym96598
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
All lamps on the Vodafone Station are constantly blue.
Which menu?
The cable is connected and sometimes I can open some pages but mostly not.
I cannot measure the speed because the connection is unstable, almost absent.
Anonym92512
App-Professor
App-Professor
I mean the router menu. It should show you at what speed you are connected. What kind of contract do you have? What kind of router do you use?
Anonym96598
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
No, my router doesn't have such interface. Besides you can see ping and traceroute on the previous picture, there is no reliable connection to check the speed.
The contract is 2play PLUS 50.
Sorry I cannot attach a picture of the router, you can see it on the main page of unitymedia.de.
Anonym92512
App-Professor
App-Professor
Okay. Then further analysis from here is not possible at first. Please contact Vodafone customer support. A fault ticket will be opened and a technician will take a look at it on site if remote maintenance is not possible.
I assume that your connection is faulty. Perhaps triggered by the first technician. Either way, contact customer support. You can find the phone number on the Vodafone homepage. Alternatively, you can also use the social networks. You can also find addresses on the homepage.
Anonym96598
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thanks for the attempt to help!