abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[ENGLISH] Ongoing latency/packetloss/downtime Gneisenaustr. 10965 (Berlin)
Gnene
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Vodafone Team,

We've been with Vodafone for almost six years now, but recently we moved apartments about 400 meters from Yorckstrasse to Gneisenaustrasse. Ever since we've had our new connection we've been having daily internet issues consisting of:

- Regular daily 10+ minutes downtime
- Extreme packet loss/latency with each page taking 10+ seconds to load.
- Max speeds of about 15/30MBS at best, usually much lower (where 50MBPS should be available)

From 7 PM these problems get even worse and we're not able to properly stream (no World Cup matches, NetFlixes freezing every couple of seconds etc) or often even browse the internet most of the time.

Since I'm working from home most days this is becoming a real issue because even Skype calls are unreliable and I lose about an hour a day just waiting for simple pages to load. 

So far I've tried:
- Using a direct UTP connection (slightly more stable but has no impact on latency/speed/downtime)
- Switching modems (no impact)
- Switching DNS servers (using Google and CloudFlare DNS services). Also with no effect.

I've been browsing the forums and read some threads where you address these issues by looking at the available bandwidth in the area, and I hope there is something that can be done. This has been an ongoing issue and whilst I don't really need constant 50 MBPS internet, I'd love things to be usable/stable. I can provide you with more details (exact location etc) if needed as well, but I'm fairly sure that there's not much I can do from here that I haven't tried extensively yet.. 

Thank you in advance!

3 Antworten 3
Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello MaxNov,

let me know your personal data in a pm. So i can check your connection.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you, I've sent you a PM!

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Gnene,

since you are using a DSL-Landline , i will take care from now on.

The router is fullsync with 51/10 Mbit - i see one carrierloss this week, with a downtime of a few seconds...
I don't see any noticable errors on the landline.
This is within contracts margin.

Your region has more then enough capacities - this is not a bottleneck on our side.

Are you using WLAN or a direct cable connection? Just for troubleshooting, please try a direct cable connection.
I can't open an incident ticket for packetloss / highping.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!