abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

international calls not working
vladmerti
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have a new Vodafone Young L contract, and I am not able to make international calls. Every time I attempt that, the call ends and I get an automated voice message from Vodafone telling me to contact support. That unfortunately is not easy to do with my German skills. 

I tried putting the sim card into different phones to rull out a phone setting, the result is the same. My phone number is 0174....

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

This has something to do with the fact that your contract is relatively new...

It's more like a protection that you won't have to pay too much as international calls are quite expensive (depending on the location of the call, you might be charged multiple Euros per minute even for calling destinations in Europe).

Usually this protection is removed after a few months - and most of the customers even notice this fact.

The only possibility to get this protection removed is to call the customer service - maybe you can ask some German speaking colleague or neighbour to help you with this call.

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @vladmerti,

maybe i can help you with this issue. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Please send me your phone number and customer password via PN.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Boris,

many thanks for your offer, but I just solved it with the help of chat support on the Vodafone app. It was indeed a limitation on the Vodafone side, and support removed it.

Regards,

Vlad

Boris

Hey Vlad,

as long as your issue is solved everythings fine for me.

regrads

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!