Archiv_Mobilfunk

Mobile Support English
GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

My service stopped two days ago.  I have been trying to get in contact with a service rep but the phone won't even let me call the support lines!  Is there a number I can call that should work even if my phone service is disabled?

I've tried:

Thanks!

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Giga-Genie

The number of choice is (as long as you're a direct customer of Vodafone DE)

• either 0800-172-1212 (free of charge from any German network in case your mobile is already completely blocked) for 24-months period contracts.
  • or 0172-229 0 229 (charged at the price of a call to the German Vodafone network) for CallYa-/Pay as you go-tariffs.

Hope this helps, @ajd25.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
Giga-Genie

The number of choice is (as long as you're a direct customer of Vodafone DE)

• either 0800-172-1212 (free of charge from any German network in case your mobile is already completely blocked) for 24-months period contracts.
  • or 0172-229 0 229 (charged at the price of a call to the German Vodafone network) for CallYa-/Pay as you go-tariffs.

Hope this helps, @ajd25.

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Mehr anzeigen
Giga-Genie

Too bad @ajd25 has not been logged in ever since the initial post was written and did not have that tiny hint of a bit of courtesy to leave feedback or a little "Thanks for helping me.". I will now close this thread.

Mehr anzeigen