Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Ich bekomme keine Rechnungen und die Perfomance ist fürchterlich
GigaCube4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I purchased GigaCube and I have two major problems.

Problem 01: I do not recieve invoices since February. Not via customer dashboard or via mail (paper)

Problem 02: The Internet performance is terrible (download 18Mbps upload 8Mbps).

Service was sold as 300Mbps.- I at least expect 60-800Mbps.- not 18Mbps in average

It is impossible to get anyone on the call who can fix anything. TERRIBLE phone support.

There is no email support.- you can not reach anyone via email. This community is my last resort otherwise I will stop making payments. 

Please contact me via email at info@xxxxxxxxxxx

edited by Helferlein: @GigaCube4 I moved your thread. then you also get help with your problem. To write in threads from others is rather bad. unless you want to help them. And please do not write any personal data like your email address here in the public area of ​​the community!

3 Antworten 3
Helferlein
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Hallo @GigaCube4,

you write that you don't get bills. Just register at MeinVodafone. The GigaCube is a mobile phone contract. You need the customer number or phone number and your customer password. Then you can download the bills there.

Is the performance just bad at the moment? Or since you have the GigaCube?

Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst für diese Welt. (Mahatma Gandhi)

I have already access to customer dahsboard and I can see my old bills until Feb 2020. I do not see my bills after February.- No bills for March or April.- 

regarding performance, I was promised up to 300Mbps.- I barely see performance above 20Mbps.- 

How can we fix these issues?

TinaG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello GigaCube4,

please send me a private Message with your Customer Number and you Customer Password.

the performance depends on the network expansion at your address, so please give the exact location of the usage.

Best regards

TinaG

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!