abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unable to receive my cable and TV package - English speaker at new property
DeanD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi There,

I've ordered a new contract for cable Internet, TV and telephone at a property I've just moved into. DHL attempted to deliver a package today but I do not have my name on the doorbell yet, so they were not to deliver. As I haven't received my welcome letter, I cannot use the Vodafone contact form and the people at DHL do not speak English. I also cannot call the Vodafone customer support number ( 0800 444058 0000 ), as I do not have a German telephone yet. Can someone please provide a support e-mail address or some other way I could contact someone at Vodafone?

Kind Regards,

Dean

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Billy
Ex-Moderator:in

Thank you for the additional information. I have arranged for the shipment to the alternative address.

Regards Billy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Billy

Hello DeanD,

I'd like to take a look at it. Please send me your customer information (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract owner)  by private message. Please let me know here in the post when you have sent the message.

Regards Billy

DeanD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Billy,

Just sent you over a PM. 🙂

Cheers,

Dean

Billy

Hello DeanD,

thank you for your data. I have arranged the new delivery.

Regards Billy

DeanD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Billy,

Thank you but I imagine they will have the same problem as my name is not on the doorbell yet, I am waiting for the maintenance man to do it. I will PM you alternative details.

Cheers,

Dean

DeanD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Billy,

I just got an e-mail from DHL saying the original package was returned to sender and also an e-mail from Vodafone saying to call 08002787000. I rang the number but the menu is not in English, and the lady who eventually answered did not speak English and could not transfer me to someone who did. Do you know if there is a way to get an English speaker to call me or if there's an e-mail address I can use to resolve the issue please?

Cheers,

Dean

Billy

Thank you for the additional information. I have arranged for the shipment to the alternative address.

Regards Billy

DeanD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Okay, thanks very much for the help. Smiley (fröhlich)