abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

MeinVodafone-App in app stores of other countries
ggav
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, is there a reason why the MeinVodafone-App is not available in the Apple App Store for other countries? My Apple country is set to USA, I can see Vodafone apps from many other countries except the Vodafone German one. It is annoying to manage my data plan without the app since wap.meincallya.de and web.meincallya.de don't really work anymore. I can't really understand the reason.

Thank you.

5 Antworten 5
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@ggav@  schrieb:

My Apple country is set to USA (...) I can't really understand the reason.

I guess you just quoted the reason yourself.  Your phone is not recognised properly by the Apple App Store and hence the application intended for use only by Vodafone Germany customers is not listed.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

I'm a legal resident of both countries. I'm an authorized and registered user of Vodafone Germany, which makes the app to be useful to me and not useful to any non-registered user that doesn't live in Germany and doesn't have a Vodafone DE phone. I don't think I put the reason out there myself. Vodafone itself has apps from many other countries available in the US app store, but if I download them on my phone they will be useless because I'm not a client of these other countries – same should apply to Vodafone Germany. So what is the point in blocking?

Pimello
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I'm facing the same problem. Why Vodafone DE is not publishing the app to internatinal stores? 

ggav
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

And worse now that http://wap.meincallya.de doesn't seem to be working anymore.

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ggav,

if you haven't installed the app via the German app store, you can have a look in your tariff details via the desktop version of MeinVodafone.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!