abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Giga-cube cancellation of contract
Revent92k
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone.

Not so long ago, about 1 month from now I've got gigacube max offer, however, it seems to not work for me as I desired or how I was told, the internet is slow, the data runs out so fast, yeah i used 200gb in 3 weeks by just watching Netflix and checking socials, and I wasn't even notified that I am out of data , so I contacted Vodafone via facebook cause probably its the only way someone will speak to me in English, and they told me there;'s maintenance going on in my area and this is the reason I don't have internet (i didn't know back then I ran out of data) and I was being told every day the same that its maintenance and that I didn't run out of data, however, I didnt believe in it so I started to search around and logged into meinvodafone to just confirm what was worried about .. that I ran out of data, this is impossible for me to run out of it so quick and the internet wasnt having, so right now I am searching for a way to cancel the gigacube offer and just get normal DSL cable as it seems to be the only way to get stable internet. please help me 

cheers

8 Antworten 8
Firebird2099
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector

Usually 200GB is very much and that for 44,99€ or 34,99 if you have and qualifying Cell Phone Contract.

What does the speedtests say you made?

So speedcheck.vodafone.de !

Please post you SignalValues, so RSRQ, RSRP and SINR.

Do you use an external Antenna, or do you plan to buy one?

Maybe you should buy an external Antenna and 2 TS9 Adapters usually Antenna Cables ends come with sma endings.

If your contract is older then one month you cant do anything now.

Because the the chance to give it back is only 1 Month

i've signed the contract in 10.09.2018, so i believe i still have time to cancel it just please tell me how

Based on the Satisfaction guarantee of the Gigacube you can give it back within 1 Month.

Just write a Letter and send it to vodafone and send the GigaCube back.

Or call the Hotline and ask how they suggest you to do.

As indicated by @Firebird2099, it might be the best if you proceed to give back the GigaCube and switch to a regular landline.

Please note that 200 GB is not much if you use video streaming (Netflix, Amazon Prime, ...) - a usual video in HD quality may take around 5 GB per hour - so after approx. 40 hours of watching Netflix, you'll run out of high speed data volume.

If you need more data, you may buy additional data packages within the GigaCube tariff -- or you simply use a landline contract as landline contracts with Vodafone usually include unlimited high speed traffic.

Well 200GB seems much but as you said isnt much actually.

But 200GB for that Price is cheap in germany.

could you give me any mail or wait to contact them besides calling? i have no other way to comunicate with them then in english

Use this Link to contact them: https://www.vodafone.de/contact/rf/contactform.jsp?deepLink=25&frage1=NEIN&formularId=kundendaten_ku...

Write that you wish to cancel your contract and why do you want to cancel etc.

You need to fill out that form or you call the Hotline: 08001721212 and ask for english speaking assistant!

Whats going on now?

Did you canceled the Contract?

Or do you still have it?

Have you tried an external Antenna?