Archiv_Internet-Telefon-TV-über-Kabel

Very Slow Internet Connection [English]
GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Highlighted

Hi Ayberk,

if you like, I will give your case to our complaint-management. They will decide to cancel your contract immediately. Is that okay for you?

Kind regards

Marco

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Marco,

Yes, I would like you to give my case to your complaint-management. But please inform me before my internet is totally cancelled. Thank you.

Regards,

Ayberk

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hi Ayberk,

my colleagues will inform you, when the contract will be canceled.

Kind regards

Marco

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Marco,

Regarding my cancellation I have received this attached letter from Vodafone. As far as I understand I am offered something related to transfer of my landline number. However I do not use a landline. I would like to ask what I should do to complete cancellation of my contract. In addition I would like to make sure my internet is not cancelled before 25.1.2017 since this is the date another provider comes to start new connection. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Ayberk

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hi ayberk,

you don't have to transfer your number to a new provider. Just answer, that you want to cancel the contract until 25.01.2017. You have 2 weeks for your answer.

Kind regards

Marco

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Daten-Fan
Hi,

Mt sure if this is still active as I don’t see comments for a very long time. I have kabel Deutschland/ Vodafone internet at home and to be honest not very satisfied most of the days as it gets really slow.
But since yesterday afternoon it simply doesn’t connect at all. No signal or fake signal. This is not ok. I have urgent things from work to do at home and I am recurring to my phone internet from a different provider, this is an absurd and I need a solution today!
Mehr anzeigen

Hi Debbie1,

please open a new thread for your topic. We will have a look at it.

Kind regards

Marco

Mehr anzeigen