abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Need help cancelling old contract! Now paying 2 bills :(
nanostoat
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I signed up for Vodafone Kabel quite a few months ago after a home visit. I was told that if I liked the new service I could keep it and my old contract would be cancelled, but unfortunately I didn't realise that I needed to send info within 3 days to make this happen. Now I am paying for 2 internet connections, which I cannot afford. All the documents were in German - my German is not too bad, but letters and contracts are impenetrable to me!

Please can you help me cancel my old contract or the vodafone one?

Thank you!

18 Antworten 18
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi nanostoat,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Ok, done! (apologies for the delay)

Thomas

Hi nanostoat,

is the old contract with another provider? We only cancel the contract there if we take the phone number with us. This also only under observance of the regular deadlines.

Regards

Thomas

The old contract is under Deutsche Telekom.

I will have to check but I thought I brought the old phone number with me.

I was told by customer service that someone would be able to help me!

A guy came to my door and it's very hard to say no. They are very pushy. Our internet was terrible so I thought why not, he made it sound like everything would be taken care of and that the old contract would be cancelled automatically. But there was information that I didn't see or perhaps didn't remember, I was busy with my baby son at the time of the visit.

Now we are paying 2 bills and we are already broke. 

I need to cancel either this contract or the DT one immediately.

Please please help!

Okay, I'm looking at the documents and the phone numbers are different.

Shall I send them to you?

Stephan

Hi nanostoat,

you made the contract with us in October 2018. For cancelling the old provider and to take over the old phone numbers, you got a form from us.

Unfortunately this form didn't came back to us, our contract went active and the old one by Deutsche Telekom is still running and you pay for both contracts. That's the current status. Frustrierte Smiley

I'll send you an new form for cancelling the old provider via e-mail. Please fill in this form and send this back as soon as possible.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you very very much! I shall do it now.

Sara

I have completed the form. For some reason it's sent me another form for number portability, although I don't think I checked that box. Is it necessary for me to fill out this form too, or can I ignore it?

Thomas

Hi nanostoat,

you can ignore the second form. We have already requested that you take your phone number with you.

Regards

Thomas