abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Need Your Kindly Help, Please!
Haodong
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

I need your kindly help. My EasyBox is defect. Please come to my house and replace it. That's all. I do not speak English.

My internet service has not been available for 5 days. HELP! HELP! HELP!

I made at least 100 calls to your hotline. You can check the information of my call in number xxx. Your hotline is really a maze to me. I was told by a Vodafone staff to speak "9" or speak "English Operator". There is nobody help me really.

I was required to write everyhing by SMS. I did it in English and translate all of mesage by Google Translate and send back according to your requirement. Again, the issue is too complicated. So I called you again, then I was required to write issue, then I called you again, then I was required to write everything. I've been writing a story in your messaging system.

25.Oct. I was told to go home. I did it. There is no call and no phone call.

26.Oct. I told Vodafone to go to my home at 9:00 of 27.Oct. I was very happy. But nobody came over at 9:00 of 27.Oct. A phone call came to me at 11:00 of 27.Oct. I told to buy network cable and prepare laptop. I did everything. There is no call me.

27.Oct. I called Vodafone again. I was told to write everying again. I did it. There was no response to me again.

28.Oct. I recieved message to ask the issue. I write it in message. There was a response again.

29.Oct. I made phone call from 9:00. I was told to say "English Operator" loudly when the hotline is connected. I did it. Certainly, there is no operator talking to me. I was rejected by your people. "I do not speak English"

30.Oct To be continue ...

Please, do not help your poor customer !!!

My landline xxx

My customer number: xxx

EDIT: Please do not post more than once on the same topic! Personal data removed!

0 Antworten 0