abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Need Customer Number for DSL
Paul_hamburg
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Team,

Please support me in this. I have made a contract with Vodafone at Saturn.The contract was made with a pen not with the computer and i instructed that my vodafone dsl and fritzbox needs to be sent to different address then the address of the contract as i am not at the home as i don't have keys yet. I have not recieved the contract data and fritzbox but got an sms from vodafone that the techincian is coming for setup. 

Could you please help me to find out my customer number. and also please help me to get my fritzbox at the a different address.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Paul

3 Antworten 3
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi paul_hamburg,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

The welcome letter with all data regarding your contract is sent by e-mail.

Please check your inbox and spam-folder.

If you can not find it, send me a private message: Click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden.

I need your name, address, tariff and customer password.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi @Jens-K

I have now recieved the post. but unforutnalely my email address is not correct. The Vodafone employee in Saturn has a made a mistake. I request you to correct this please. I am trying to correct it online it is not taking the corrected email address.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Paul

Jens-K

Hi Paul_hamburg,

I did not receive a PM from you yet.

In order to change your e-mail address. I need your name, customer number, customer password and e-mail address.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!