abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving from Berlin to Munich
MajdiZ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Guys, 

I will move to Munich next week and I would like to keep my contract, what I have to do?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello MajdiZ

please make sure to send a private message next time a moderator asks you to.

It is correct that no cable is available at the new address. So you can't take the contract with you. You must give notice of termination stating your new address (via the contact form) and present the re-registration form of the Residents' Registration Office as proof. Then your contract will be terminated according to the Telecommunications Act (relocation + 3 months). If you switch to Voidafone DSL, we can terminate the cable contract on the leap day of the DSL contract.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Lars

Hi MajdiZ,

you can easily use our relocation service in the customer portal. Please check it out and give me some feedback.

Best regards

Lars

MajdiZ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Lars,

Seems my new house is not connected to a cable.

The landlord told me its connected but seems its only connected with ADSL.

I don't know if its possible to connected and if its required from me or the owner to do something.

I will send you a private message with my new home address Lars.

Grit

Hello MajdiZ

please make sure to send a private message next time a moderator asks you to.

It is correct that no cable is available at the new address. So you can't take the contract with you. You must give notice of termination stating your new address (via the contact form) and present the re-registration form of the Residents' Registration Office as proof. Then your contract will be terminated according to the Telecommunications Act (relocation + 3 months). If you switch to Voidafone DSL, we can terminate the cable contract on the leap day of the DSL contract.

Regards

Grit

MajdiZ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks for the info, 

I would like to cancel it since I can't get 400 speed, DSL would be slow.

I checked the link, can't find any contact form.

I already did the anmeldung, could you advice what to do now?

Grit

Hello MajdiZ,

i checked the link, it works. Try this link: https://kabel.vodafone.de/kontakt/formular

What registration do you mean?

Regards

Grit

MajdiZ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Grit, 

I mean the rashouse registration.

I sent all the info to Vodafone, and they cancel the contract.

I have one question:

Why I have to pay three months for internet connection while I can't use it because of relocation.

I want the service from Vodafone, but if they can't provide me with it, then I have to pay for nothing.

That makes no sense.

Moving is out of my hand, and I relocate to work reasons.

Once my house connected to a cable and I need the service, I will come to Vodafone or go to another company?

I would be thankful if you pass this question to whoever put the relocation cancellation policy.

I did GigaCube 2 years contract a few days ago, and for sure I will go today to cancel it because its still in a trial period.

I know Vodafone won't bothered of losing some clients.

But milking clients pockets are not the way to do business and won't stand for long.

Thanks for your help Grit which I appreciate it.

Hope you have a nice day.

Paying for 3 months is regulated by german telecommunication law.

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/tkg_2004/__46.html

If you move due to work reasons, maybe your employer will compensate you for that.

Grit

Hello MajdiZ,

this has been regulated by law and both we and you must abide by it. You can read it in the Telecommunicationsact.

Regards

Grit

MajdiZ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

If that's law then they have to review it, Freedom of moving is a right for people, and no one can make them pay penalty for the right they have.

It will be silly to go to my employer and tell him you have to pay 3 months for my internet connection because he gives me a good job offer which required me to move!

Even if that's right by law, it's still not courteous to do it. I would feel so embarrassed to do that.

If Vodafone has the right to that by law, I think it's still not moral to charge someone for service that he is not able to use it which can always change from Vodafone side because the law is not forcing Vodafone to take that 3 months.

This is my personal opinion...

Thanks again for your help Grit