Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Einschränkungen:

Achtung: Aktuelle Phishing-SMS-Welle. Informationen dazu findet Ihr im Beitrag Paket-SMS-Trojaner

Nähere Informationen dazu findet Ihr im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Archiv_Internet-Telefon-TV-über-Kabel

Siehe neueste

KD Internet & Phone Selber Installieren (english)

TRolololo_mous
Smart-Analyzer
Hello

My German language is at low level so i will make this thread in english. I think that shouldn't a problem...

So... i came to Germany and have a flat here i Berlin, full legal directly from Deutsche Wohnen for one year contract and i will extend it by next year's and need a fixed internet in flat.
I want to choose a "Internet & Phone 100" from Kable Deutchland site and i will use the internet, the stationary phone no (don't have a stationary phone and no needed it), ofc there are semi internet 25 but "one hunred" gives better options - fast internet, wifi ruter without extra payments (promotion) and first 12 month payment cut by half (19.99e/month).

Now i have a question - i will to make a contract via online (kable deutchland site) but... how the signing contacts looks?

Did i need something extra except the flat contract and self ID card for authentication?

And iam mostly work hours out of home and also i heared something about self instalation (Selber Installieren), How this looks? Provider send me via post the hardware and instructions? I cant easly allow self to be in home in the specific day for installation by service.

Ofc my flat are prepared for "internet & phone 100" (checked by website and my adress).

Best Regards.
Mehr anzeigen
10 Antworten 10
Claudia
Moderatorin
Hello TRolololo mous,

great that you already found out which contract suits you best Smiley (fröhlich). When you are placing your order online you will need your personal details e.g. your name and address as well as your bank details. In case the so-called self installation is possible, we will send you the hardware along with the contractual details and a step-by-step installation guide. If you wish, I can have a look at the address to check whether your connection can be set up via self installation or if a technician has to install the modem. You may send me the address through the private message which will be enabled with my next answer.

Kind regards,
Claudia
Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin
Hello TRolololo mous,

unfortunately, self installation isn't possible in your building, which means a technician has to come and install the hardware. The installation company offers appointment slots until 8 p.m. and would make an appointment with you to make sure you can be at home. How long it takes until the installation is completed depends on the capacity of the company and can take up to four weeks.

Kind regards,
Claudia
Mehr anzeigen
TRolololo_mous
Smart-Analyzer
Hello.

Okay i understand if installation company can do intallation until 8 pm that's no problem for me.
I think that also no problem with communicate if nessesary with the fitter(s).

And... the installation it will not cost me extra in My address, except "Bereitstellungsentgelt
39,99 €", right? Because i hear that sometimes neex extra changes (like pull cable from basement to the specific flat and this cost abit much...)

Best Regards.
Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin
Hi TRolololo mous,

you won't have to pay more than the commitment charge (Bereitstellungsentgelt), which is the 39,99€. If the installation for example can only be realised through a single line (which would basically mean laying a cable from the basement to your flat), we will bear the additional expenses.

Kind regards,
Claudia
Mehr anzeigen
TRolololo_mous
Smart-Analyzer

Hello

- I make a contract in 31.10.2015 for 100Mbit promotion (first 12month price cut by half 19.99e) and now i see the Kable Deutchand merged with Vodafone and there a little diffrent promotion (more precisely the wifi router), did i subject for old or new promotion? I got a e-mail where was written:

vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung vom 03.11.2015 bei Vodafone Kabel Deutschland!

- Excacly In 03.11.2015, 9.37Uhr have a call for Your (KD/ Vodafone) for asking "Me is Me" then i ask that we can english speak, few second later the call was interrupted... and never call happens again.

- I got a activation e-mail, clicked on activation button that formward me to sucessful activation and there also was written that i should use "recover password" option to generate new password but this option wont work, error that my data (e-mail) is incorrect (i use diffrent e-mail for contract). Maybe i do something wrong, don't know, don't have access for online service. Also i don't have any more information except that the installation company comes to me in monday 09.11 for assembly.

Best Regards.

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hello TRolololo mous,

I would like to look at this again. As your personal data didn't merge with the moving of the plattform, I have to ask you to send your customer ID and address again. Simply get on my profile and click "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden". Please also send the link of this thread.

Kind regards
Claudia

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hi TRolololo mous,

thanks again for your data. Now that the installation is completed and all orders are closed, you should be able to register to the online costumer portal. Concerning your promotion, you ordered the 100MBit/s tariff with free Wi-Fi, as written on your confirmation of order. Does your Internet access work properly now? Are any other questions left?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Mehr anzeigen
TRolololo_mous
Smart-Analyzer

Hello

Yes i aldready have a worked internet and the documents from kd/vodafone also aldready mailed to me.

Just one last question that i cannot find in documents - when payment for installation (39.99e) and monthly payment will charged from my bank account? I give a "SEPA Mandat" data in order form.

Best regards.

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hello TRolololo_mous,

your first payment will be withdrawn on 25.11. You may check your customer portal in a week to check your bill, it will be available for six months. Do you have any further questions or is it okay for you to close this thread?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Mehr anzeigen