abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet not working for 2 weeks, technician yet to do anything....
PlanetExpress
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

To whom ever may help:

Since 19.07.2018 we have been having issues with our internet. The internet will stop working for several hours at a time, several times a day. This has been on going for about 2 weeks now. As I do not speak German, I have had various co-workers call and speak with a vodafone representative on my behalf multiple times. The vodafone representative always could see that we have had issues with our connectivity, and flagged the issue for the technical office. However, when I was first able to speak with a technician (26.07.2018) they said to "turn the easybox off, unplug it, and unplug the wires". We did this, and the following day (27.07.2018) I recieved a sms saying that they could find no fault in the system and that they closed the ticket. However, on 28.07.2018 we began having the same issues again, expect this time it was worse, where the internet would be out for 4-6 hours at a time, multiple times during the day. Yesterday, I had a co-worker speak to a vodafone representative again on my behalf, and yet again, the issue has been passed along to the technical department. 

I am seeking help on this forum to request more be done to get our internet back working properly. This is very important because my husband is a consultant for an US-based company and works from home. He needs internet to do his work, and for the past two weeks has had mutliple important skype calls dropped because of losing internet.  

Since the technical department tried previously to fix the issue remotely, and that was unsuccessful, there are two logical options for the source of the problem. A) Our EasyBox is malfunctioning, and needs to be replaced. B) The cable going into our apartment is faulty. As none of our neighbors have had issues with their internet, option A seems mostly likely. Therefore, if any one can read this plea, I would like to request a replacement EasyBox. Please. 

2 Antworten 2
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi PlanetExpress,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I'm sorry that your DSL doesn't work properly.

If my colleagues are unable to fix the problem remotely, we need to order the Telekom to check the line at your home.

They will contact you then to make an appointment.

If this has not been done already you can send me a private message. Click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden.

I need your name and customer number.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks for your reply, Jens. I just sent you a private message with my name and customer number.