abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

I pay for new and old provider
saleh1511
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear,

As Vodafone sales person promised me, I will no longer pay for Deutsche Telekom Internet contract because I changed to Vodafone Kabel Deutschland and they will handle everything (including closing the contract with Deutsche Telekom). However, I'm paying now for 2 contracts, Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom! Could you please check this?

Please contact me via email to attach the cancelation confirmation because I can't attach it here.

Thanks & Regards,
Saleh

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Saleh,

i just saw the giga combination was booked later. For this reason, the Mobile & Euro Flat was calculated on a pro rata basis.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

15 Antworten 15
Thomas

Hallo saleh1511,

the contract with your old provider runs until the regular end of the term. We cannot terminate the contract prematurely. It is possible to activate our contract without costs. However, this is only possible if the old provider's telephone number is carried along.

Regards

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Thank you veyr much for your answer.

I'm not sure what do you mean with "activate your contract without costs". Now I'm using Kabel Deutschland Internet and paying monthly, do you mean I can use it without paying the monthly cost until the contract expired from the old provider (as I'm paying for them as well)? If yes, how can I do that? 

I'm not sure as well if the old provider's telephone number is carried along, as I don't use telephone anyway. I only care about internet.

Beside that, please note that the vodafone sales person who I agreed with on phone, promised me that I'm not paying for 2 contracts at all if I change my internet provider.  

Best,

Saleh

Thomas

Hi Saleh,

then the salesman made a mistake. So that you do not pay with us up to the expiration of the old contract, the entrainment of the telephone number is necessary. It doesn't work any other way.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

So what should I do now? what is the next step? I'm not able to pay for 2 contracts, As the agreement with you (the phone call is recorded anyway).

Thanks,

Saleh

Thomas

Hi Saleh,

i can take a look at that. Send me your customer number, name and address by private message. Then reply here again.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Private message has been already sent. 

Best,

Saleh

Thomas

Hi Saleh,

as I see it, the contract is free of charge until you take over the phone number. So it is exactly as agreed with the seller.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your answer.

Kabel Deutschland charged my account  with 8,08 EURO on 23th, may 2018. Where is that came from?

Best,

Saleh

Thomas

Hi Saleh,

only the basic price is not charged. All booked options or additional services are booked accordingly.

Regards

Thomas