abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I'm sorry that I can't help you in your preferred language
inEnglish
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Antwort from Vodafone:

I'm sorry that I can't help you in your preferred language. To solve your problem, please visit our Vodafone forum under forum vodafone de Open a new thread for your questions and have a little patience. One of my colleagues will take care of your problem.

Wir wünschen Ihnen noch einen schönen Tag.

my question:
Dear sir/ms,

under vertragsnummer ........... I would like to cancel the "vodafone sicherheitspakket" (3,95 Euro p/m) per direct.
awaiting your confirmation,

So  interesting to now how this forum can help me further (even more interesting that English is such a weird language that no one speaks it at Vodafone........)
2 Antworten 2
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@inEnglish@  schrieb:

So  interesting to now how this forum can help me further (...)

That's quite simple:  All you have to do is have some patience until a board moderator finds the time to stop by and assist you with your issue.

@inEnglish@  schrieb:

(...) (even more interesting that English is such a weird language that no one speaks it at Vodafone........)

Well, there are people who speak English at Vodafone Germany. And yes, English can be a weird language. 😉

However, maybe you should consider the following (instead of adding some unnecessary sarcasm regarding the language):  Since it is a German company, the business language of course is primarily German

And since you signed a contract in Germany and with a German business, how about you communicated with them in their business language (i.e. German) instead of expecting them to communicate with you in your langauge of choice?  Just asking...

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello inEnglish,

I'm sorry you haven't been helped yet. So that I can help you now however, I need your customer data (customer number, name and address) by private message. Then please contact us again here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!