Archiv_Internet-Telefon-TV-über-Kabel

How do I continue with solving my issue when the thread is closed?
Hello FoXyyOfficial,

the reason for your problems is located in our network, that's why no technican is needed to check your local network.

greetings
Jens
Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
An den zwei Optionen ändert das nichts. Entweder warten bis die Segmentierungsarbeiten abgeschlossen sind oder den Vertrag vorzeitig kündigen.
Mehr anzeigen
SuperUser
Ich hätte da meine Zweifel das er das vorzeitige Kündigen ohne bebilderte Anleitung hinbekommt und der Tatsache das er nicht Vertragsinhaber (der ja nur selten da ist) ist.
Mehr anzeigen
Digitalisierer
MasterScorp1982 schrieb:
Ich hätte da meine Zweifel das er das vorzeitige Kündigen ohne bebilderte Anleitung hinbekommt und der Tatsache das er nicht Vertragsinhaber (der ja nur selten da ist) ist.

Naja ich denke schon das sie (ja Foxyy ist eine Frau Smiley (zwinkernd) ) das hinbekommt. Und ich bin mir sicher das sie auch weiß das sie nicht Vertragsinhaberin ist.
Sie wird das selbe "problem" haben wie jeder der hauptsächlich etwas nutzt was aber ein anderem gehört/anderer bezahlt - "mach du das du nutzt das mehr als ich" und sowas.
Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Jens schrieb:
Hello FoXyyOfficial,

the reason for your problems is located in our network, that's why no technican is needed to check your local network.

greetings
Jens

So, when I wrote exactly this in my previous threat, and explained the same reasons to your colleague why sending the documents is absolutely useless and won't lead to anything but wasting time, I looked ridiculous...
But now when you are proving that my words were the absolute truth, and that the issue is not in my apartment, but it is in your bad and poor network, I am expected to agree and wait for something absolutely uncertain to happen?
What is the guarantee that you will be able to provide what I am paying for after the work is done? Oh wait there is nothing guaranteed, same as your internet quality and speeds...

All your colleagues know very well what the problem is in my area in Spandau, but you are hired to give robotic, non sense answers in the forum, so that the company looks like they have any intention to help.
I am pissed of having such a bad internet. I spent over 1200 euros for a new PC, and for the last 3 months I am not able to use it for its purpose, because I only receive up to 9Mbits out of paid 100Mbits. Do you see the difference? Is it clear enough?

Your work on the network is none of my business. Absolutely none, and I didn't sign a contract to be SYMPATHETIC to your issues and life.
I am a customer, so YOU are the ones who must care about providing a service.

Disappointed again!
Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
With the given answers you (your roommate) have all the evidences needed to terminate that contract you are not happy with.
Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Okay, thank you. How fast does the termination happen and what happens with the months where our internet was bad?
Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Geh zu einem Rechtsanwalt und lass den das regeln. Schont deine Nerven und es wird vernünftig geregelt.
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
FoXyyOfficial schrieb:
Okay, thank you. How fast does the termination happen and what happens with the months where our internet was bad?

Hey FoXyyOfficial,

I'm sorry but I can't really say how long the whole process will take because there are several aspects that must be considered here. Would you agree if i pass the case on to the colleagues of the complaint management, probably they have more possibilities here, actually i can't do anything more for you Smiley (traurig)

greetings

Tobias
Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen