Menu Toggle

Einschränkung Mobile Telefonie und Daten 2G/3G/4G PLZ 0309x, 03205, 0322x, 03246, 1590x-1592x

Es kommt zu Einschränkungen bei der Mobilen Telefonie und Daten 2G/3G/4G im PLZ-Gebiet 0309x, 03205, 0322x, 03246, 1590x-1592x, Burg Spreew, Calau, Crinitz, Gollmitz, Laasow, Lübbenau, Terpt, Vetschau, Zinnitz.

Wir melden uns, sobald uns Neuigkeiten dazu vorliegen.

Close announcement

Archiv_Internet-Telefon-TV-über-Kabel

How do I continue with solving my issue when the thread is closed?
Netzwerkforscher
I am sure somebody is working today in Denmark (DK).
Mehr anzeigen
Digitalisierer
digifrust schrieb:
I am sure somebody is working today in Denmark (DK).

Kabel Denmark? Smiley (überglücklich)

@FoXyyOfficial:

I don't know why nobody will or can help you, but I'm sure you will become an answer soon.
Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
I dont know either but it is a huge problem if 'nobody wants to take care of this
Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
ANY ADMINS ON WORK TODAY???? WE ARE PAYING YOUR SALARY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? I would like to have the contact of your supervisor, and you cannot say no, according to German law. Please provide. Thanks
Mehr anzeigen
Digitalisierer
You can also write a letter to the complaints department of Vodafone Kabel Deutschland:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland
Beschwerdemanagement
99116 Erfurt

That's the last way to become help if no one will/can help you, I think.
Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
I will thank you , but who is going to do their job? And why am I wasting my time and nerves with these people?
Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Hello FoXyyOfficial,

we don't have a live-chat.
We would have loved to help you earlier in your last thread, but unfortunately you were not willing to provide the needed authorization.

So, I will enable the private message function with my next answer. You simply check the box at "Nicht öffentlich antworten", like in the last thread. That way you may send me the authorization privately.

Please don't try and push your topic again by posting numerous answers in a row or by starting one thread after another. This is against our community rules , which you accepted when you signed up here.

regards
Jens
Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Hello FoXyyOfficial,

thank you for the document. Now I could finally have a look at the access and discovered that the utilization of your downstream cables is increased in the evenings.
There are plans to enhance the capacity in order to decrease the utilization. Currently it is planned to finish this in 4th quarter 2015.

Is it still true that your internet speed is low regardless of the time of day?
In that case we have to look further, if the restriction of the speed is limited to the evening hours, please send me your mobile number in a private message, so you can receive an SMS about the construciton works.

greetings
Jens

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
FoXyyOfficial schrieb:
Hello there,

Thank you for this msg. My speed starts to get bad around 18cet onward. That is the last screenshot I did last night.
"Currently it is planned to finish this in 4th quarter 2015. " this is not my problem, because currently I am still paying for what I am not receiving. And also "currently" this issue is for 1.5 years now. So your plans don't affect anything in this situation and if your company cannot provide why is it selling it?

My number is ***.

Hello FoXyyOfficial,

thank you for the mobile number, I just generated a ticket for your disturbance, so you will be informed when the case is closed.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you any information regarding the marketing status, as it is a corporate topic. In case you want to know more about this, please address yourself to the press office.

I'm just wondering, if the speed is that bad for 1.5 years, how come none of you ever contacted our technical support?

I will give you a credit voucher for the next two months which will be set off against the bill. As the contract contains telephony as well which is fully usable, the voucher will cover half of the monthly fee.

greetings
Jens

Mehr anzeigen