abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English support
lvcas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I've tried to get in contact via phone but it was really hard because I don't speak German.

So, my problem is that I was paying approximately 24€/month for the internet via cable and this month I got an invoice of 108 € and an e-mail saying that "Ihre Bestellung haben wir bekommen". I didn't ask for anything new and now I can't figure out why and what are you charging me for.

Thanks in advance!

5 Antworten 5
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I'll take a look at this. Please send me your customer number, name and address by private message. Report briefly here in the post as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
lvcas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Lars, done. I've sent you the private message. Thank you!

Lars

Hello Ivcas,

could it be that you have signed a mobile phone contract? The cable contract contains the GigaKombi, which only exists with a mobile phone contract.

Best regards

Lars

lvcas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars,

Indeed I changed my mobile plan recently but how is that related to the (home) internet plan?

It was said at Vodafone (Alexanderplatz) that only my mobile plan value would change to 50€/month.

This value is not what I have signed for.

HeikeF

Hi Ivcas,

I like to look at the mobile contract if you send me a PN with your telephone-number, the password and the link of this thread here.

Thanks.

Regards

Heike