Archiv_Internet-Telefon-TV-über-DSL

English customer support for Easybox DSL issues
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I am trying to get a phone number to contact the customer support in English. My German is not good enough and I am not able to explain (nor understand) my problem when I contact them in German.

My box worked very well for a year and a half and suddently stopped working yesterday. I restarted it several times but I don't have a DSL access anymore.

I have an arror code FC814, and in diagnosis 811 and 812 as well

Best,

J

Mehr anzeigen
1 Antwort 1

Hi j4119,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

In which area do you live? Maybe there is a regional outage. If you use the MeinVodafone app you can check this yourself by entering your fixed net number.

Did you already try to reset your router and configure it again with your Modem-Installation-Code? To do a reset press the small button at the back of the EasyBox for several seconds. Note: All configurations like Wifi password etc. will be reset.

If the reset doesn't work, you can send me a private message (click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden)

Please send me your name, customer number, customer password and a mobile phone number.

Regards,

Jens (Moderator)

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen