abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Easybox 804 - No internet
basiljohn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello,
My Vodafone router can't connect to the internet. The router's diagnostic page says that the DSL cable is not connected (of course it's connected). I tried the steps from "DSL checklist", and did a hard reset. When I'm trying to perform the activation, I can't make it to the next step because it doesn't detect that the DSL is connected.
I would request someone from Vodafone to support me with this matter.
4 Antworten 4
basiljohn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
After the reset, the power led indicator (red) and the green led indicators for wlan, internet and telefon is always on.
So, I am.not sure whether it's the right behavior from the modem.
I don't have internet dekm today morning. It was available initially, and all of a sudden went down. Then the connection was not up again until this very moment.
Please support.
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi basiljohn,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

With our net experts you can check if your connection is affected by a known issue and after a few clicks you can order them to call you back.

Please click here

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
basiljohn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello Jens,
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
I did borrow an easy box from my friend and tried to connect it with my telephone/ internet line. And it worked.
So, its clear that my router is damaged or having some issue.
So, in this case what can be the next step ? Can I directly get a replacement.
Also, for meanwhile can I get some temporary data packet with the Vodafone mobile wifi device (this device is still with me, which I got it while taking the connection in 2016). Can Vodafone add some data for the next few days to ensure that I can have some sort of internet connection.
Jens-K

Hi basiljohn,

as mentioned before you can get a call regarding the issue by following the link above.

If the modem is not older than 24 months and/or you are renting it from us, it will be replaced for free.

If this doesn't work you can send me a private message by clicking my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden.

I need your name, your customer number and your mobile phone number.

Please note that I'm not in the office until Saturday, so it may take some time until I can answer your message.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!