Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Einschränkungen:

Behoben:  Mobil:  Aktuell kommt es zu Einschränkungen im Bereich Halle (Saale), bei Telefonie und mobilen Daten

Mobil: Einschränkungen beim Dienst SecureNet

Mobil: Einschränkungen Telefonie und Daten im Bereich Bergisch Gladbach/Essen/Velbert

Nähere Informationen dazu findet Ihr im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Archiv_Internet-Telefon-TV-über-Kabel

Siehe neueste

Contract cancellation. Help in English please.

rodtor
Smart-Analyzer
I have already moved abroad and I couldn't cancel the contract on time. I need to do it as soon as possible given that I am not there since the end of June and of course the service is not being used. Before moving out I tried to talk to somebody on the hot line but it was impossible to reach somebody able to speak english or maybe willing to do it.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Rod.
Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3
Tobias
Hey rodtor,

i would like to take a look on it, but first, i need your customer data (adress, name, customer number) Smiley (fröhlich)

Could you please send me your private data via personal message, i'll activate the personal message after that.

greetings

Tobias

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
rodtor
Smart-Analyzer
Hey Tobias, sorry for my late reply. I had a personal problem and couldn't answer before.

I am confused, you wrote: "Could you please send me your private data via personal message, i'll activate the personal message after that."

I am not sure if the Personal message is already activated or if I have to send some information to you before by another mean.

Please let me know how to proceed.
Thanks in advance,

Rod.
Mehr anzeigen
DerSarde
SuperUser

Hi rodtor,

VF_Tobias wrote his posting when there was still the old community. But it has been closed and moved to this community, and here it's a bit different concerning the private messages.
You have to click on the name of VF_Tobias, and in his profile you will see the button "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden". Then you can write a private message.
After that VF_Tobias will answer in that thread.

Greetings

P.S.: I hope my english is good enough to understand it... Smiley (zwinkernd)

Bleibt zuhause! Stay home!
Mehr anzeigen