abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Change tariff plan for Red Internet&Phone Cable
Mai-H
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm using Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable with monthly payment of 19,99 EUR for the first 12 months.

My contract started on 23.3.2018

From 13th month (after 23.3.2019), I would like to switch to a less expensive tariff plan - Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable (100 Mbit/s).

Because of my poor german, I could not do this changing via phone. Could any of the moderators help me on this issue, please ?

Many thanks,

Mai

P.S: I just want to switch my tariff plan, please do not renew and extend my contract to next 2 years (since I will only stay in Germany till the end of 2019 or around that time).

9 Antworten 9
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Mai-H,

you've come to the right place. We can adjust this for you. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message. 

Then you reply again in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Mai-H
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply, I sent you  a private message including the infos you requested.

Regards,

Mai

shylock
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

I have the exact same request. I want to change my tariff to a lower one (50Mbps) and could not get it done by calling because of my poor german. 

I posted a question in this forum about it. Can you help me too with this request?

Thomas

Hi Mai-H,

the tariff change has been assigned as of 23.03.2019. You will then receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Mai-H
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Thomas,

That's great! Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Mai

Thomas

Hi Mai-H,

you're welcome. Do you still have questions or can the thread be closed?

Regards

Thomas

Mai-H
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi Thomas,
yes, I actually have another question. I may leave Germany at the end of this year and would be thankful if you could please tell me how to terminate the contract and return the device to Vodafone? And is there anyway to terminate the contract prematurely, just in case I have to leave the country earlier than expected?

Regards,
Mai
Mai-H
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Thomas,

Sorry to ask again, but I haven't  receive any (written?) confirmation on tariff change so far. Could you kindly check on that?

MH

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Mai-H,

the change is reserved for 23.03.2019. Don't worry, you will get a written confirmation as soon as your tariff has been adjusted.

Do you have any further questions or can I do your thread?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!