abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cannot return GigaCube
hrvojecernjak1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

When I decided to upgrade my internet from the GigaCube to flat DSL, I was told that, when my new internet connection was up and running, I only needed to return the device to the shop and the contract would be cancelled. When my new internet (flat DSL) connection came online, I went to the shop and was greeted by a rude and unhelpful employee who told me that I cannot return the GigaCube because I don't have the original box. When I asked what can be done, the answer was nothing. He just wanted me to leave, he had no interest in helping me. This was Friday (5.6.2020.) afternoon. I went again this morning, Monday (8.6.2020.) in the hopes of speaking with the employee who sold me the new contract and told me to return the GigaCube, but he is conveniently sick and not coming to work. I was this time greeted by another rude and unhelpful employee, this time a young lady, telling me again that there was nothing that can be done. This was in the Vodafone store in Stresemannstraße 13, 41236, Mönchengladbach.

1. Since I bought the GigaCube I have moved several times (twice times on very short notice) and the box was thrown away in one of the moves. Had I known I needed to keep the box I would have kept it.

2. I was not told that I needed to keep the box, not in the store where I bought the device in the first place, nor by the employee that sold me the second contract. He just told me I needed to bring the device back.

3. I am now supposed to pay for 2 contracts with Vodafone, because I don't have a box that costs a few cents? They are behaving as if the box (in whichever state I bring it in) goes straight to the next customer. I'm supposed to believe they don't have spare boxes for their devices. When I offered to pay for a new box they told me this was impossible because they don't have any. Do you realize how insane this is?

4. Had I known I had to have the box in order to cancel the contract, I wouldn't have signed a SECOND contract with Vodafone, I would have stayed with the first, very bad and unsatisfactory service.

5. The employee I spoke to today gave me a number I can call to complain. I called the number (0800 172 1212) and the answering machine said the number was unavailable. So not only do they not want to help me, they are also giving me a wrong number just to get rid of me. They have no interest in helping customers, they only want them to leave the store and pay as much as possible.

I am only trying to cancel a service I was extremely unsatisfied with in the first place, and the only way to do that was to get an upgrade on my internet connection. But now it seems I have to pay for both. This is unnaceptable in every way, shape and form.

I have been battling with Vodafone for months now, over one issue or another. Not only is the service bad, the employees are incredibly rude (one employee in Düsseldorf told me that if the service where I live isn't good enough, I should move somewhere else) and don't want to help customers. I have really had enough of this, so I am hoping to get help here, because if I don't, I will have to consider taking this to court.

1 Antwort 1
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hrvojecernjak1,

I'm sorry you had to make this experience with us. Smiley (traurig)

Of course it is our goal to meet expectations in terms of service, competence and friendliness. This also includes that the customer service representatives of the hotline are available as competent and polite contact persons for questions and requests and that requests are processed conscientiously and as quickly as possible.

I wan't to take a look at it and i'm sure that we will find a solution. Please send me a private message  with your telephone and/or customer numbers and customer passwords. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!