abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelling my DSL contract
SAMY2211
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

i took vodafone DSL contract for 2 years. 10 days before i moved to new apartment. So in my new apartment, internet was already providing by landlord of other network. So now i have to cancel my vodafone contract. Please reply asap.

I wrote a letter to vodafone cabletv germany. But they told me contact here. So 12 days over. I did not get proper response

thanks in advance

with kind regards.

Edit: @SAMY2211 thread moved to right board

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi SAMY2211,

Thanks for the PN. According to TKG, I have processed the termination with a period of notice of 3 months from receipt of notice. The written confirmation will be sent to your new address within the next few days.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Lars

Hello SAMY2211,

I'll take a look at this. Please send me your customer number, name and address (old and new) by private message. Report briefly here in the post as soon as you have sent the PN.

Best regards

Lars

Have you received my details  Kindly process asap

Lars

Hi SAMY2211,

Thanks for the PN. According to TKG, I have processed the termination with a period of notice of 3 months from receipt of notice. The written confirmation will be sent to your new address within the next few days.

Best regards

Lars

i received mail from vodafone. what i understood from the mail is that, now i have to send the devices via post to Vodafone Kabel
Deutschland
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg.

after 3 months the contract terminates and you won't charge from my account. is it right?

i received an email from vodafone. i have to sent my device and cables to via the post to Vodafone Kabel 
Deutschland 
c / o DHL Paket 
Am 
Turm 222 90475 Nuremberg, Germany.

after 3 months the contract dates and you will not charge from my account. is it right?

Stephan

Hi SAMY2211,

yes that is correct. The contract ends up in three months and you have to send back the router to the known address.

Regards

Stephan