abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel a duplicate contracts
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I called to Vodafone centre three days ago to move my cable contract to a new apartment. A staff told me that he'll cancel my old contract, and create a new two years contract with me. However, I still didn't get new contract documents by email.

Therefore, I called to Vodafone centre again today. A staff told me that I currently have two contracts and the previous staff hasn't cancelled my old contract correctly. He told me to send a cancellation letter to vodafone in order to cancel the old contract.

I sent the cancellation letter yesterday, I got a reponse "I can't help you in your preferred language. To solve your problem, please visit our Vodafone forum". 

Could you please cancel my old contract? I can send you my old/new customer numbers by pm. 

Thank you very much in advance.

33 Antworten 33
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your help so far. The connection has finally been switched!  However, I notice that my package is still "Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable". I have contacted Mrs. Grit a month ago to downgrade my package to "Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable", could you check if it has been successfully downgraded?

Moreover, as we discussed in the previous messages, I would like to discuss on the further credit note. The internet was out of service for around 35 days. Could you adjust my next bill to exclude the fee of that period?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Varayut

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello varayut,

the change to 32 mbit/s will be processed within the next few days. Please be patient a little longer.

Lars has already deposited a credit for the period. You will find the amount on the next invoice.

KInd regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Tina,

Thank you for your help. The change to 32 Mbps has been processed successfully. However, the contract is now extended for one more year, which ends in 2020 instead of 2019. In my previous contract, it's written that I should be able to downgrade after one year of usage without any extending the end of the contract. Could you please fix this mistake?

Moreover, could you inform me what is the monthly cost of the current package? I couldn't find it in the customer section.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Varayut

Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi varayut,

I have fixed this mistake, the runtime is 12 months. A written confirmation will follow within the next few days. The monthly basis price is 29,99 Euro.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!