abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel a duplicate contracts
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I called to Vodafone centre three days ago to move my cable contract to a new apartment. A staff told me that he'll cancel my old contract, and create a new two years contract with me. However, I still didn't get new contract documents by email.

Therefore, I called to Vodafone centre again today. A staff told me that I currently have two contracts and the previous staff hasn't cancelled my old contract correctly. He told me to send a cancellation letter to vodafone in order to cancel the old contract.

I sent the cancellation letter yesterday, I got a reponse "I can't help you in your preferred language. To solve your problem, please visit our Vodafone forum". 

Could you please cancel my old contract? I can send you my old/new customer numbers by pm. 

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi varayut,

I have fixed this mistake, the runtime is 12 months. A written confirmation will follow within the next few days. The monthly basis price is 29,99 Euro.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

33 Antworten 33
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Sorry to tell, but you cannot cancel your old contract if you move to a new apartment and your old contract can be fulfilled there. The staff member seems to have lied to you or did not know how to move your old contract...

And as the new contract has been made inside a store, there is no "Widerrufsrecht" - so there is no possiblility to withdraw within the 14-day period...

Maybe a Mod can help you - they'll read here from time to time - so it may take some time...

This is very bad. It wasn't my fault at all. I followed the steps that the Vodafone staff told me. If customers can't even trust the Vodafone staff, how can we trust the company?

I'm paying for the internet and currently can't use it for many days.  Actually, I plan to use more Vodafone products, I might need to be more careful...

Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

@varayut@  schrieb:

This is very bad. It wasn't my fault at all. I followed the steps that the Vodafone staff told me. If customers can't even trust the Vodafone staff, how can we trust the company?

And there's the problem:

Those shops are only Franchises - the staff that is employed there is not Vodafone staff!

And so the employees there get paid by their boss for selling contracts, not for administrative tasks (like moving) - because their Franchise contract does not contain those administrative tasks.

The better way would have been to call the "Umzugshotline" (hotline for movements) and/or use the "Umzugsservice" within the customer service page where you could have entered all the details about your movement at your own.

@varayut@  schrieb:
Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

Wait for a Mod - he might help you here...

I can't fix anything because I'm a "regular" customer as you are.

> And there's the problem: Those shops are only Franchises - the staff that is employed there is not Vodafone staff!

No, I called to a Vodafone call centre and didn't go/call to a Vodafone shop.

Anyway, I'll wait for the Mod to fix this issue.

If the contract was made by phone, you may still have the right to withdraw the new contract ("Widerrufsrecht") - 14 days from the day you receive the "Widerrufsbelehrung"...

Maybe this can still help you to withdraw the new contract and only move the old one...

Grit

Hello varayut,

and exactly what @reneromann wrote, I have now done: I have revoked the new contract, because the existing contract must move with you. The new cable router on its way to you must be sent back. You'll get another letter for this.

I would now like to take care of the move of your old cable contract. Have you already moved or are you still doing that?

Regards

Grit

varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

Thanks for your help. I didn't move my old contract yet, could you please also move it to my new apartment? Moreover, I would like to downgrade it to Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable. 

Thank you very much again for your help.

Regards,

Varayut

Grit

Hallo varayut,

i was working on the move, now all you have to do is plug in the old device in the new apartment. This completes the move in the system. The tariff change can then be processed at 32 Mbps. I already have that one in mind.

Regards

Grit

varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

Thanks again for your help. I pluged in the old device in the new apartment. Unfortunately, the internet doesn't work. The "@" sign on the modem keeps flashing fast. Could you please check what is happening? 

Regards,

Varayut