abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

den Tarif auf einen niedrigeren Tarif umstellen
shylock
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi I would like to change my Kabel Deutschland tariff to a lower fare. My customer number is : xxxxx

Please let me know if you need any more details from me. 

============================

Hallo, ich möchte meinen Kabel Deutschland Tarif auf einen günstigeren Tarif umstellen. Meine Kundennummer lautet: xxxxx

Bitte lassen Sie es mich wissen, wenn Sie weitere Informationen von mir benötigen.

Edit: Kundennummer entfernt. Bitte keine persönlichen Daten öffentlich posten. / Customer number removed. Please do not post personal information publicly.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Billy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello shylock,

I recorded the tariff change at the end of the first contract year. You will receive a written confirmation by post within the next few days.

Regards Billy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
shylock
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Here are some more details :

I'm using Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable with monthly payment of 19,99 EUR for the first 12 months.

My contract started on 16.1.2018

From 13th month (after 16.1.2019), I would like to switch to a less expensive tariff plan - Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable (50 Mbit/s).

Because of my poor german, I could not do this transfer via phone. Could any of the moderators help me on this issue, please ?

Many thanks,

P.S: I just want to switch my tariff plan, please do not renew and extend my contract to next 2 years

Billy

Hello shylock,

I would like to take a look at it. Please send me your customer information (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract owner)  by private message. Please let me know here in the post when you have sent the message.

Regards Billy

shylock
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Billy,

Thanks for looking into my request. I have sent you a private message with the details you asked for.

Billy

Hello shylock,

I recorded the tariff change at the end of the first contract year. You will receive a written confirmation by post within the next few days.

Regards Billy

shylock
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Excellent. Thanks a lot Billy. You've been of great help.