abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Request to cancel Vodafone Internet & Fernsehen Contract
Aryasree
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I had taken Vodafone Internet and TV connection over Kabel in Feb 2018.

Later, in March I had to shift my house, but in the same city. Unfortunately, I dont get signal in the new place.

Technician from Vodafone has reported it saying he has checked everything he could and could not get the connection proper. My house owner has told me too, that she cannot help me in this regard (cables in the building).

In this case, I would like to end my contract for both TV and Internet. I tried calling Customer care. But they keep saying they did not get any message from technician.

My neighbor has similar problem, since this is persistent throughtout the floor of the building. I need to urgently cancel the contract.

It would be better to talk to someone who speaks English, so that I can resolve this issue.

Currently I am paying for internet and TV without connection. Please help me urgently to cancel the contract.

I might take up DSL connection if I can cancel this contract.

Hope you can assist me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arya

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Aryasree,

thank you for your PN.

I got an overview and also looked at the technician feedback. Structural measures are necessary so that you can continue to use your connection. Since the owner has not agreed to this, it will be difficult. Therefore, in your case, the contract will be terminated as a gesture of goodwill. You will also receive a written confirmation. There you will also find the return address for the devices that have to be sent back. I think that this is a good solution for you.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Nancy

Hello Aryasree,

I'll be glad to help you. For this I have to look at your customer data and what has already been noted there by the technician. Please send me your customer number, name and address by private message and then contact me again here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Aryasree
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I have send you all the info in PM.

Regards
Arya
Nancy

Hello Aryasree,

thank you for your PN.

I got an overview and also looked at the technician feedback. Structural measures are necessary so that you can continue to use your connection. Since the owner has not agreed to this, it will be difficult. Therefore, in your case, the contract will be terminated as a gesture of goodwill. You will also receive a written confirmation. There you will also find the return address for the devices that have to be sent back. I think that this is a good solution for you.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Hello Nancy,

thank you very much for the good news.

Also, could you please tell me if the Vertrag for Fernsehen will also stay cancelled? Because this money is also reduced every month. I had returned the devices in Feb/March for Fernsehen.

I can message you the vertrag nummer for Fernsehen if needed.

Thank you.

Regards,

Arya

Tina

Hello Aryasree,

the tv contract is also cancelled.

Have you other questions?

Kind regards

Tina