abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination
ioganegambaputi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

How can I terminate my contract cable internet? My reason that I want to move to another city.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

If you are moving to another city within Germany, you should notify Vodafone using their "Umzugsservice" as soon as possible.

Once your information has been received, Vodafone will then check if they can provide their service at your new residence.  If this is possible, your contract will move in with you.  If not, Vodafone will inform you of the next steps that will be taken.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

If you are moving to another city within Germany, you should notify Vodafone using their "Umzugsservice" as soon as possible.

Once your information has been received, Vodafone will then check if they can provide their service at your new residence.  If this is possible, your contract will move in with you.  If not, Vodafone will inform you of the next steps that will be taken.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

I did it from the move contact form with a new address provided and with emergency termination with the new accommodation documents, let's see. Thank you