Archiv_Internet-Geräte

FritzBox 6490 Kabel Bridge Mode (EN)
Daten-Fan

Hi,

My cable connection was finally installed today, and I want to set up my Fritz Box in Bridge Mode so I can use my Linksys router as my main router, while my FritzBox is used only as the modem.  Based on other posts I see that this is not possible with the Fritzbox from KD.  

What are my options to switch to an option that supports bridge mode? My current tariff is Red Internet 400

Mehr anzeigen
6 Antworten 6

Hello, pdmccart,

You are welcome to cancel the Fritz!Box option. You will then receive a cable router and you can set it to bridge mode.

Greeting Fred

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks Fred.  Is it possible to keep the FritzBox until I receive the other cable router? I need to maintain the internet connection as I work from home.

Mehr anzeigen

Hello, pjack3191,

of course you keep the Homebox until you have the other modemSmiley (zwinkernd)

Should I initiate further requests or do you want to call the hotline yourself?

Greeting Fred

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Fred,

That would be great if you could initiate the requests, thanks!

Mehr anzeigen

Hello, pjack3191,

so that I can remove the Homebox option from your site, I need your customer number and address by private message.

Greeting Fred

Mehr anzeigen

Hello, pjack3191,

I deleted the option home box. You will receive the cable modem within the next few days.

Please send the Fritz! box back to us. Once you have successfully connected the residential modem.

Greeting Fred

Mehr anzeigen