abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How to use sonderkuendigung
Aochen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hallo,

I made a contract with Gigacube since 17.10.2018. Although I know it is still early, I would like to ask How to use the Sonderkuedigung to end my contract.
I am going to leave Germany and go back to my home country in February, 2019. The vodafone shop told me that, as I can only get the Abmeldung a week before I leave , they can send a letter for me and immediately end this contract and no more expense.
Is that right? Does it mean that I don't need to write a Email/ letter for kuendigung 3 month before February?
Looking for your help and many thanks.
8 Antworten 8
Firebird2099
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector

Hello,

if you are in the timte limit of 4weeks you have the satisfy guarantee  that you can give the cube back.

Simply send the Cube including a letter with your cancelation request.

Or Call the Hotline and ask how they could handle that.

Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Aochen,

information to the "Zufriedenheitsgarantie" you find in this document. There is also the adress where you can send the GigaCube back to us.

Kind Regards

Seb4sti4n

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Aochen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I don't want to send it back in4 weeks. My question is, I am going to permanently leave Germany and go back to my home country. Do I have to send a Email to Vodafone for cancelling it? Or just after I get my Abmeldung, bring it to the vodafone shop?
Aochen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I am leaving here in February, 2019.
Firebird2099
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector
if you bought the cube in a shop you need to return it there
Su

Hi Aochen,

is your tariff GigaCube Max or GigaCube Flex?

Greetz

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Aochen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Max
Der-Peter

Hi Aochen,

there is no way for a special termination for contracts with a mobile usable product. The only way, is what the other Users told you before, to give it back within the 4 weeks.

If the shop has promised you a special termination after 4 months to February 2019, you definitely need a written official confirmation, with signature and stamp of the shop.

The notice period is 3 months. This means that we must receive this notice 3 months before the end of the regular term of 24 months.

Best regards

Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!