Menu Toggle

Behoben Mobilfunk: Einschränkung mobile Telefonie/Daten 2G/3G/4G Raum Fuchsmühl, Bärnau, Erbendorf, Floß, Mähring, Tirschenreuth

Alle Infos und Updates findet Ihr in unseren Eilmeldungen. Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Archiv_Festnetz-und-LTE-Geräte

Siehe neueste
Easybox 904 xDSL as modem only? (Easybox 904 xDSL als modem nur?)
GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

Hallo, 

I will be getting the Vodafone EasyBox x904 xDSL in the coming weeks for my 50k connection. 

I already have a router I would like to use to handle my DHCP and WLAN features. 

Is it possible to make this device act as a modem only so my existing router can handle DHCP, NAT, WLAN, etc?

Sorry für die Englisch aber Ich spreche nur ein bisschen Deutsch. (Ich lerne immer noch!)

Vielen Dank

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Highlighted
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@tsolaaa schrieb:

Is it possible to make this device act as a modem only so my existing router can handle DHCP, NAT, WLAN, etc?

No, sorry! The settings in this box are fixed and don't allow this passthrough you'd like.

⏳ Was ihr getan habt einem von diesen meinen geringsten Brüdern, das habt ihr mir getan. ⌛️

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3
Highlighted
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@tsolaaa schrieb:

No, sorry! The settings in this box are fixed and don't allow this passthrough you'd like.

⏳ Was ihr getan habt einem von diesen meinen geringsten Brüdern, das habt ihr mir getan. ⌛️

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

**piep**, 

Yeah, I didn't see anything in the manual to suggest it could do that. 

It looks like I can turn the WLAN and DHCP off on the EB 904 though. 

I could setup my existing router statically under the DMZ (Exposed Host) and then have my existing router do the WLAN and DHCP while the EB 904 does the NAT.

Are we able to request a basic modem from Vodafone if we don't want to use their modem/router combination?  

Has anyone had any luck with that?

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Vodafone is on the way  only to use  904 boxes..... Not a lucky decision

But you can use the 904 and the make a portforwarding to your router...i mean use it behind the 904  or use the dyndns options ....

Mehr anzeigen