Archiv_Community

Response Time
Daten-Fan

How long does it take (average) to get a question answered in the Community? Is it faster than calling the Hotline?

Mehr anzeigen
9 Antworten 9
Giga-Genie

As the moderators have other responsibilites as well and as this board is neither a real-time chat nor a 24/7 customer helpdesk, a phone call could be the faster alternative.

It of course also depends on the tpoic, the question and the issue. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Mehr anzeigen

Hi jmoura,

DerRitter told everything about our response time. You need any help from us?

Regards

Thomas

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

A very, very long time. Powerusers might come in to criticize your use of the community but moderators barely ever answer and I think Im waiting like a week on an answer to a PM on a moderator. Calling Vodafone also doesnt solve my problem. Wish I hadnt changed now.

Mehr anzeigen
Giga-Genie

Don't let unqualified "answers" like the one by @Portnoy irritate you, @jmoura.

He/she is trying to fight off his/her unnecessary frustration that his/her issue has not been dealt with yet by posting such remarks.

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Unqualified @Der_Ritter? You admit right there that my issue has not been dealt with which, de facto, means it is not only qualified but also correct. It takes a long time -- if at all -- to get something dealt with here. But the Powerusers are all over it like flies to manure. How much of a discount do you get?

Mehr anzeigen
Giga-Genie

Please adhere to the board rules and stop spamming or posting off-topic/insulting/unqualified remarks in other threads, @Portnoy.  Thank you.

Mehr anzeigen
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

@Portnoy

Meinst du, es wird besser, wenn du weiterhin Gift und Galle spuckst? Ich hab dir geschrieben, wenn du was möchtest, sollst du dich in deinem eigenem thread melden. Ich finde es höchst befremdlich, ständig deine unqualifizierten Bemerkungen bezüglich Superuser zu lesen. Die Krönung ist die Frage nach dem "discount".

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Members are supposed to help members here. Dude asked how long it takes and I gave him *my experience*. My experience was that moderators only answer AFTER DAYS (which can be proven by looking at my threads) and AS YET HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO MY PN, which was requested of me. These are facts and facts I present to this user as assistance.

I also posted that the only people who respond are superusers. BINGO superusers all over the place. No moderators. Those are facts, not spamming, and back up my assertions that I posted at assist this user.

And my issue, still unresolved.

Mehr anzeigen
Giga-Genie

@jmoura: To restrict further spamming in your thread by @Portnoy, I will now temporarily close it.  Please drop me a line or get in touch with @Thomas if you would like it to be re-opened and/or require further assistance.

Mehr anzeigen