Archiv_Community

English support needed urgently
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

My customer number is ***, My first name is VINOTH KUMAR and surname is MOORTHY and Mobile: 

I have several complaints to address, whenever I call customer care and say

Complaint 1 (High Priority)

I am looking forward to hearing from you again. Package number (***) and   delivery ***

Can anyone help me to get my mobile internet connection? They are confirmed June June, How do I make calls from fixed line? Do I need to pay for entire month or month? Will I be able to use the exisitng router from Vodafone? If new routed needed, who will send? When I will get?

I need to answer for these immediately

Complaint 2:

Whenever I call customer care and say Operator, I always get connected to German speaking agent. They say that someone will call back within 1 hr but even after 1 week no one is calling back. Can anyone address this as well. I need a call back from an english speaking agent to address by doubts & queries on my billing and other things

Complaint 3:

Whenever I change the address, the contract get extended to another 2 years by default. But when I was in Ludwigshafen it was KableDuetchland but when I moved to Mannheim it changed to Vodafone and contract changed to another 2 years and now I am moving to another Mannheim address and again the contract extended to another 2 years. How to avoid such things? As per my initial contract, the end date was December 2017 but now I see the end date of the contract extended to Dec 2019 .....

Please help on this

Complaint 4:

I ended up in paying huge for my Fixed line & DSL internet. 1 month back I had a call with one of the guy from customer care (Luckily he was managing littel bit english) and he promised )

I would like to have clarity on this as well

I STILL HOPE VODAFONE GERMANY WILL GIVE PROPER CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO ME UNTIL I GET SATISFIED

thannks,

Vinoth Kumar Moorthy

*deleted personal information

Mehr anzeigen
7 Antworten 7

Hey Vinoth,

welcome to the vodafone community.

Please keep in mind that this is mostly an customer helping other customers forum. Therefore please don't post any personal data like for example your customernumber.

I took a look into your account.
The old landline got cancelled on the 31th May. From there on you don't pay a monthly fee till the new landline gets activated.

You can use your existing router (Easybox 804). Please reset the router to factory defaults after the technician came to setup your landline. Therefore please press with an sharp item into the reset bay on your backside of the router (~ 5 secs). Then enter your new modeminstallationcode from the welcomeletter. Either by connecting an device via lan / wlan and opening the browser (then you get on an welcome page) or via phone.

To make calls from the fixed line , you need to connect your phone to the U1 port on the backside of the router ( 9 o'clock).

There is no dedicated english speaking hotline. Most agents should be able to handle the call in english though.

Whenever you move , you got different options.
Most likely are these 2 :

Move & take your existing contract with you (keep contract terms) . Therefore we take an fee (depending on the contract/tarif , mostly 59,90 euros) for the technician.
Or move & get an new contract time of 24 month. In this case the moving fee does not apply.

There are some different usecases , for example if your current bandwith is not availible in your new flat, but this would go beyond the scope of an general discussion.

I'm sorry but i did not understand your 4th complaint. How could i help you?

Kind regards,
Andre

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

As I understand from your reply I see that I am given an option of "Move & take your existing contract with you (keep contract terms) . Therefore we take an fee (depending on the contract/tarif , mostly 59,90 euros) for the technician."

Will my contract end by Dec 2017 as per old contract end date? or will it be extended for next 2 years?

I don't want this contract to get extended for another 2 years at any cost, so please make sure my contract end date remains same as per old contract ....

My 4th complaint was: I AM PAYING MONTHLY 40 EUROS Nearly wherein other providers like O2, ONE & ONE, UnityMedia are charging less than 20 Euros for 50 GB internet for my other friends. So when I called your helpline a month ago, one of your agent told mee that Vodafone can offer me 10 Euros discount on overall bill every month and the agent also assured me that a call back will be given to confirm the same. So till now no call back and even my monthly bill not reduced. So please make sure my monthly bill reduced to 10 Euros further or help me to cancel this contract completely so that I can go for other internet providers in Mannheim. I don't want to pay more every month wherein my other friends are paying less compare to me

Thanks,

Vinoth Kumar Moorthy

Mehr anzeigen

Hi Vinoth,

you have entered the move by yourself online in our customer self service (Mein Vodafone). If you don't understand the terms & conditions you choose - i suggest you get an translator before signing any contracts. Sorry for my harsh words. But i feel like its the main reason for all this irritation.

You have choosen to keep your contract runtime (therefore a fee of 39,99) - so this contract will keep its originall runtime and not get renewed to 24months.
As soon as your dsl contract gets activated at the new location - i will book you an 10,- Euro discount (Gigakombi). This discount will remain as long as you have an dsl AND an mobilecontract.

You will recieve an sms notification once the discount is active (the technician will come on the 13th. June 12-5PM).

Best regards,
Andre

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Absouletely you are not wrong in writing this to me. But let me tell you as a customer (I am not new customer to Vodafone, may be in Germany am new but while I was in India I used Vodafone for 10 years). Since I am old customer of Vodafone in India and I know how customer service provided in different Indian languages and including English. Here I see that is missing majorly, so please address my concern that when we say OPERATOR for english service, my basic expectation that English speaking agent will pick it up but that never happens

I went to your Vodafone shops in Mannheim, there also I failed to get English speaking persons. That is the main reason (Failed to get proper customer support from Vodafone in English) for all these irritation not just becuase I don't have translator.

Better you mention to your customers that English support not provided at all, so that we will not have any such expectations going forward. Else try to improve on English service since you see the international cutomers are also increasing to Vodafone customer base

However, please let me know if my contract would end by Dec 2017? or is still extended to 24 months? I am not clear on this still from your reply. Please clarify

Thanks,

Vinoth

Mehr anzeigen

Hi,

since you have extended your contract shortly before you moved (mail from the 18th april), the current contract runtime is till the 27th April 2019.
Please understand, that i won't discuss any more contract related information (espacially in public).

Kind regards,
Andre  

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

H There,

I have been having same issues over the course of last few months and i can not use what i have been paying for. I have 100mb internet contract however it is very slow and useless. I tried to contact to English support previoulsy and provided all my account information but nothing has got any better. Below you can see my last speedtest results which is a shame. Is there anyone to help me?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Mehr anzeigen
SuperUser

@martincrane

Please open a new thread in the right board DSL or Cable

This board is only for feedback - service requests will no longer processed.

Mehr anzeigen